Hey everyone. Happy Monday! I hope you all had an awesome weekend. My weekend was pretty productive and relaxing. I went home to Cleveland on Valentine’s Day to see Josh. And, this was also a perfect opportunity to take some time and catch up on school work. I’m taking a lot of prerequisite courses for my grad school program that begins this year, so it’s a lot more work than a normal semester for me.
However, homework did not take up my WHOLE weekend… I got to get out of the house and spend some time with Josh at our favorite family diner, Gus’s (click here to check out their Facebook page).
I was also able to catch up on my new favorite show, Game of Thrones (I know I’m SUPER late to the game on this one), take a few naps (my favorite), and hang out with my dad for an evening. It was very relaxing and I love being home, but I was definitely ready to get back to Columbus this morning.
This week’s post is short because I’m ~still~ swamped with school work, but I wanted to just give you guys a quick little life update for 2019 thus far.
- I graduate from Ohio State in May, so I’m incredibly busy with school work, my two jobs, and running this blog.
- Speaking of this blog—I’m currently researching and doing a lot of “behind the scenes” work for the website. That’s why I’ve been a little less present on Instagram. There’s a ton of work that goes into running an effective website, and I’m learning as I go.
- Additionally, there is a lot of travel coming up for me. I’m going to California after I graduate to visit some family and take some much-needed time off. I also have a family wedding in Wisconsin in July. (I’ve never been there, but I’m super excited to explore a bit.)
- Oh, and before both of those events—Josh and I will be headed to Florida for spring break. We are going in the middle of March. I can’t wait to share a ton of pictures with you guys from all of my travels.
- As I said earlier, I start classes at Cleveland State on May 20, which means I’ll be moving back to Cleveland later this year.
Life has been really busy, but I’m happy to be able to share it with you guys. Here are some pictures from this past weekend. I’ll talk to you guys next week!